- Our tops and dresses are designed for a relaxed fit – for comfort, style and to showcase the silk’s natural drape. Petite bodies can easily go up a size for an oversized look. Use the internal ties on our dresses for a more fitted look around your waist.
- All measurements in centimetres, taken when lying flat.
- Need help? email@example.com
- Dry clean only.
- Our silks are reclaimed and their exact fibre or dye content is unknown.
- We recommend you send your Superlost to a GreenEarth drycleaner. It’s safer for you, the environment and it’s better for your clothes.
- Always store silk in a dry, cool place, preferably hanging.
- All products are made from 100% reclaimed silks. Most are pre-consumer factory or distribution warehouse remnants of crepe de chine, with a smattering of charmeuse, chiffons and satins. All are rare, vintage, dead stock or end-of-run materials.
- Superlost follows zero waste design principles. Offcuts are used to make pocket squares and eye masks.
- For full details on how our clothes are sourced and made see Superlost production and supply notes.
Returns and exchanges
- Superlost is happy to accept returns and exchanges. Garments must be in original condition, with tags attached, unworn and unwashed.
- Contact us via email within seven days of receiving your order and we’ll issue you a return number. If you have something you’d like to exchange for, let us know straight away (once they’re gone, they’re gone!). Post your item to: Superlost Clothing, 49 Gipps Street, Port Fairy, VIC, AUSTRALIA, 3284.
- Superlost will review items when received. Refunds will not be issued without a return number. Refund amount includes the cost at checkout directly to the credit card used for the purchase. We’ll notify you via email.
- Superlost silks are vintage and reclaimed textiles and we consider any minor imperfections in print or weave to be a feature of each unique garment. We are confident our clothes meet the highest quality standards. Everything is checked and rechecked during the production process and before shipping, but if you believe an item is faulty let us know immediately via email and we’ll find a solution. Each case will be handled individually as every Superlost piece is unique and cannot be replicated.
- We ship worldwide for free.
- For Australia, we send Registered Post via the Express Post service from Australia Post. Please allow 1-3 days.
- Internationally, we send via Australia Post registered courier. Please allow 10-14 days.
- We’ll email you a tracking number when your Superlost is shipped.
- Deliveries are sent during business hours, Monday and Friday. Purchases made on Saturday and, Sunday and public holidays are processed on the next business day.
- Please ensure your delivery address is attended as all deliveries must be signed for.
- Please note we cannot deliver to PO box addresses.
- Customers can pay by credit card using Stripe secure checkout. All major credit cards are accepted.
- All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- Superlost understands privacy is important and ensures that information provided by you is held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law.
- Superlost does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from our website. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form.
Superlost would love to hear from you!
Please get in touch with Loren Hackett.
Phone: +61 423 181 045